The Centre works with a growing number of major industry partners that collaborate with us to address the Centre's Grand Challenges & Research Themes.
We actively encourage relevant companies from across the UK (and international) food, engineering and manufacturing industries to contact us about becoming a partner of the Centre.
You can see a full list of our current partners on the Our Partners page.
Benefits of becoming a partner
By becoming a partner of the Centre, you will:
- Get early access to research findings from EPSRC Core Grant projects
- Provide advice and guidance to the Centre about the research we undertake
- Tailor projects to suit your business needs/focus by actively partaking in the research (may involve providing supplementary funding/in kind contributions for specific research areas/themes)
- Have access to Centre progress reports and publications ~4 months before submission to journals
- Access to high quality researchers and talent
- Collaborate with and learn from other partners
- Be invited to regular information dissemination events and conferences
How to become a partner
If you are interested in becoming a member, go to our Contact Page and send us a message. We will then be able to provide you with further information, including:
- Information about the Centre
- Invitations to upcoming information events
- Details of our research focuses and how to become involved in projects
- What we need from you
Back to top